- Allergies, sinusitis, and pharyngitis.
- Evaluation and treatment of Diabetes Mellitus and its complications
- High Blood Pressure
- Endocrine diseases such as Hypothyroidism, hyperthyroidism, parathyroid disorders, etc.
- Anemia including Iron deficiency Anemia B 12 deficiency etc.
- Arthritis and common Rheumatological disorders.
- Osteoporosis and bone health.
- Lung Disorders, including pneumonia, Covid -19, asthma, and chronic Bronchitis.
- Gastro-Esophageal reflux, gastritis, infectious diarrhea, IBS, H Pylori and fatty liver.
- Headache and migraines.
- Infectious diseases such as Hepatitis B and Hepatitis C and tuberculosis.
- Urinary tract Infections, evaluations of kidney stones and mild BPH.
- Cancer Screening Advise.
- Alcohol and smoking cessation.
- Nutrition and health, counselling and obesity Management.
- Adult Immunization and medical Checkup.
Cardiology & Intervention Cardiology
- Coronary angiography
- Coronary angioplasty
- Percutaneous coronary Interventions (PCI)
- Trans-venous temporary pacemaker implantation.
- Permanent pacemaker implantation.
- 12 –leads surface electrocardiogram.
- Exercise treadmill Testing (Stress ECG).
- Transthoracic Echocardiography (for adults, Pediatrics and neonates).
- Pharmacological Stress Echocardiography
- Trans-Oesophageal Echocardiography.
- 24 hours Ambulatory ECG monitoring (Holter Monitoring).
- 24 hours Ambulatory Blood pressure monitoring.
- Balloon angioplasty
- Consultation to other Departments.
- Liaison Services to other departments.
- Teaching and training services for students of the Gulf Medical University.
Dermatology & Cosmetology
- Skin Biopsy
- Electro surgery
- Treatment for STDs
- Pediatric Dermatology
- Laser Epilation
- Laser Rejuvenation
- Chemical Peels
- Filler Injections
- Acne Scar Treatment
- Anti-Aging Treatments
- Hair Loss Treatments
- Botox injections for hyperhidrosis and wrinkles.
- Lung Function Test
- Upper and Lower Respiratory Tract care
- Immunotherapy Allergy Tests
- Pulmonary Function Test
Accident & Emergency
- Urgent Care, Treatment and Admission
- Comprehensive Medical Care for Surgical care
- Pediatric or Medical Emergencies from minor illnesses to life threatening illnesses and minor trauma cases
- Well- equipped Resuscitation rooms
- Full-fledged procedure room with Minor O.T.
- Isolation Room
- Dedicated Chest pain unit for cardiology cases.
- Day care
- Basic and advanced laparoscopic procedures including Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy, Laparoscopic Appendectomy, Laparoscopic Variocelectomy, Laparoscopic Hernia Repair, Laparoscopic Fundoplication, Laparoscopic gastric bypass.
- Breast surgery for lumps, cancer, infection.
- Thyroid (total and subtotal thyroidectomy), other neck and face swellings.
- Gastro-intestinal tract surgery – intestinal resection and anastomoses including colectomy and abdomino-perineal resection, intra-abdominal tumors, and other gastrointestinal tract operations.
- Anal surgery including anal fissure, hemorrhoid (THD and laser) fistula and other anorectal procedures.
- Circumcision of newly born babies, children and adults.
- Excision of cysts, lipoma, sinuses, in growing toe nail other small and large skin and subcutaneous swellings.
- Surgical emergencies
- Surgery for Benign Gynecological conditions(including Fibroids, ovarian cysts, Bartholin and vaginal cysts and masses)
- Abdominal and vaginal hysterectomies
- Diagnostic and operative Hysteroscopy(including polypectomy, myomectomy, management of adhesions)
- Diagnostic and operative laparoscopy (including ovarian cystectomy, oophorectomy, myomectomy, hysterectomy, adhesiolysis)
- Repair of Uterovaginal prolapse
- Medical and surgical management of ectopic pregnancy
- Cervical cone biopsy
- Infertility evaluation and medical management
- Arthroscopy of knee and shoulders.
- Orthopaedics surgeries (joint Replacement and Reconstructive surgeries)
- Paediatric Orthopaedics
- Orthopaedic trauma & care
- Managing orthopedic injuries and diseases and spinal surgeries.
- Treating patients who present to Plastic Surgery OPD and Emergency department
- Providing Aesthetic services like bitox , fillers etc..
- Inpatient Cosmetic procedures such as rhinoplasty, breast augmentation, liposuction etc.
- Doing elective and emergency operations and following up on the patients in the wards
- Responding to consultations from all other departments
- Provide a broad of reconstructive services. These include congenital, acquired and traumatic problems.
- Cranio-maxillofacial surgery to treat conditions involving the bones of the face and skull and their associated soft tissue abnormalities such as cleft lip and palate.
- Hand surgeries to treat congenital, acquired and traumatic musculoskeletal problems of the hand and upper extremity, employing both plastic and orthopaedic surgical techniques.
- Burn surgeries as a part of a large team that provides care for burn-injured and treats both acute and burn wounds and chronic scares.
Paediatrics & Neonatology
- Immunization services
- Adolescent health services
- Nutrition and behavioral services
- Acute and Chronic care for Paediatric diseases
- Respiratory infection.
- Atopic dermatitis
- Level III Neonatal Services taking sick babies from 500 gm and premature infants down to 23 week gestation.
- All Modalities of respiratory support for respiratory problems, including conventional and nonconventional ventilation.
- Nitric oxide therapy.
- Surfactant therapy for infants with premature lungs.
- Total Parenteral IV nutrition
- Chronic Lung Disease Management.
- Neonatal Echocardiography and initial management of congenital heart disease.
- Cardiovascular support.
- Neonatal Infection.
- Gastrointestinal & Renal disorders.
- Neonatal Seizures.
- Initial Management primary metabolic disorders.
- Cardiovascular support
- Neonatal infection
- Congenital abnormalities
- Complex birth defects
- Management of jaundice including phototherapy and exchange transfusion
- Total body cooling therapy for hypoxic brain injury.
- Neonatal surgical conditions.
- Long term ventilation for older infants and children with conditions started during early infancy
- Follow-up neonatal clinic.
- Management of Abdominal pain Endoscopy
- Management of Gastroesophageal reflux disease.
- Management of Biliary disease,
- Management of esophageal disease.
- Management of Diverticulosis.
- Management of rectal bleeding
- ERCP (Endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography)
- Flexible sigmoidoscopy
- Capsule endoscopy
- PEG tube insertion.
- Basic Nephrology care
- Dialysis Services
- Critical Care Nephrology
- Nephro Radiology
- Pre & post Kidney Transplant care.
- Management of stroke
- Management Of Epilepsy
- Diagnostic and Therapeutic cerebral angiography
- EEG (Electroencephalography)
- Nerve conduction studies and EMG (Electromyography)
- Safe and Effective Anaesthesia for surgical specialties – General, Regional, Moderate & Deep Sedation,
- Pain Management and Intensive Care for Post-Operative Patients.
- Resuscitative services including basic and advanced life support
- Management of Critically ill patients in ICU
Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Care of Pregnant women from early pregnancy until delivery (Normal, instrumental and cesarean delivery)and postpartum care
- Labour analgesia (Epidural in coordination with the Department of Anesthesia
- Management of high risk pregnancies in a multi-disciplinary team (in Cooperation with respective specialities)
- Management of miscarriage
- Antenatal fetal surveillance
- Antenatal classes
- Offering Dietitian services
- External cephalic version
- Postnatal Services and Contraception
- Outpatient pelvic Ultrasound
- Cervical screening (cervical cytology, HPV testing)
- Outpatient endometrial sampling
- Insertion and removal of intrauterine contraceptive devices and system (Mirena)
- Insertion and removal of nexplanon
- Colposcopy and cryocautery
- Hysterosalpingography (In liason with the radiology Department)
- Cataract surgery
- Diagnosis & Treatment Glaucoma
- Diagnosis & Treatment Diabetes clinic
- Ocular Surface and dry eyes
- Otology-Treatment of diseases related to Ear
- Rhinology-Treatment of sinus and nasal disorders
- Laryngology-Treatment of infections of the throat and larynx
- Pediatric Otorhinolaryngology that deals with diagnosis and treatment of congenital diseases/ conditions.
- Advanced Surgical Management for conditions such as:
- Tonsillectomy and Septoplasty
- Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
- Tympanostomy and Esophagoscopy
- Adenoid Biopsy or Adenoidectomy
- Total and partial laryngectomy for laryngeal malignancy.
- Submandibular gland excision, sialolithotomy, excision and marsupialisation of ranulas. Partial and total parotidectomies, Cricopharyngomyotomy and epiglottopexy.
- Neck Surgeries (Neck Dissections & Neck Abscess)
- Laparoscopic Variocelectomy,
- Microscopic Variocelectomy,
- Uro-gynecological surgery for incontinence.
- Suprarenal gland Surgeries
- All renal surgeries and endoscopy (radical and partial nephrectomy), nephrolithotomy. PCNL, RIRS, Pyelolithotomy
- Laser Lithotripsy, extracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy
- All Urinary bladder, Ureter, Prostrate, Urethral surgeries and endoscopy
- Urology Surgeries like Penile surgeries, Seminal vesicles and vas deference surgeries; scrotum, testicle and inguinal surgeries
- Pediatric urological surgeries.
- Reconstructive Urologic Surgeries
- Stents Placements
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Computed Tomography (CT)
- Digital Mammography (3D)
- Bone densitometry (BMD)
- Interventional radiology services
- Medical Records Department
- Biomedical Engineering
- Quality Assurance
- Patient Affairs Department
- Patient Happiness Department
- Guest service department
- Insurance Department
- Security and Maintenance
- Human Capital Management
- Dietary Services
- Purchase & Store
- Marketing Department
- Facility management and Safety Department
- Information Technology department
- Pharmacy (IP and OP)
- Central Sterile supply Department
- Emergency Department: 24 hours
- Labour and delivery: 24 hours
- Outpatient Clinics: 9am to 9pm