Experience: More than 20 years experience in the field of Clinical Cardiology, Medical Education and Clinical Research.
- Clinical Cardiology: Diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic cardiac conditions.
- Independent and competent operator in non-invasive cardiac procedures
- Medical Education
- Clinical Research
Area of Expertise:
Adult Clinical Cardiology
Coronary Artery Diseases
Valvular Heart Diseases
Non-Invasive Cardiac procedures:
- Transthoracic-Thoracic Echocardiography (Adults & Pediatrics)
- Trans-Esophageal Echocardiography (Adults)
- Pharmacological Stress Echocardiography
- Exercise Treadmill Testing
- Ambulatory blood pressure monitoring
- Ambulatory ECG monitoring (Holter)
- Bachelor Degree in Medicine and Surgery (MBCHB)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Internal Medicine (DM)
- Masters Degree in Cardiovascular Diseases (MSc)
- Membership of the Royal Colleges of Physicians of the United Kingdom (MRCPUK)
- Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians of London (FRCP)
- Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians of Edinburgh (FRCP Edin)
- Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow (GRCP Glasg)
- Graduate Diploma in Health Professions Education (GradDip HPE)
- Member of the European Society of Cardiology (ESC).
- Member of the European Association of Cardiovascular Imaging (EACVI)
- Member of the Emirates Medical Association (EMA)
- Member of the Emirates Cardiac Society (ECS)
- AHA-Certified Life Support Instructor (AHA- BLS HCP & ACLS HCP Instructor).
Languages Spoken: English & Arabic