- Bachelor of Medicine & Surgery MBChB – University of Mosul – IRAQ
- Arab Board of Medical Specialization in Internal Medicine CABM (PhD)
- Fellowship – Royal College of Physician Edinburgh FRCP Edin. – UK
- Fellowship – American College of Endocrinology FACE – USA
- Clinical Professor of Medicine – Department of Clinical Sciences – College of Medicine – Gulf Medical University
- Senior Consultant, Internal Medicine – Diabetes & Endocrinology.
- Faculty in the Canadian Academy of Natural Health.
About the Doctor
- Experienced Clinical Professor of Medicine with a long history of working in higher education institutes and clinical academic hospitals. Taking care of patients in General Internal Medicine for more than 25 Ys, last 18 years at Consultant level mainly in Diabetes & Endocrinology.
- After wide experience in Internal Medicine & Endocrinology in IRAQ since his specialization in 1992, he joined Thumbay hospital, the Health Academic Center of Gulf Medical University in 2004 establishing the Diabetes & Endocrinology care in the hospital & the Endocrinology Module coordinator for MBBS Program.
- Apart from his Clinical job, he is an active Principle Investigator in many National & International Clinical trials in Diabetes medications, Diabetes comorbidities, Thyroid Disease & Hypertension.
- Editorial Board Member & reviewer for many international Diabetes & Endocrinology journals, with many publications in medical periodicals and medical conferences abstract.
For Publication https://www.linkedin.com/in/mahir-khalil-ibrahim-jallo-5a10b325/
- Active in Medical Education & Invited speaker in many National & International conferences & CME Programs & the Organizer of the annual GMU Diabetes & Endocrinology Conference since 2012.
- Awarded twice A Special Honor & Award in recognition of the exemplary achievements in the field of Internal Medicine & Endocrinology and for the invaluable service to the community in UAE.
- General Internal Medicine problems & Hypertension.
- Type 1 & Type 2 Diabetes with comorbidities & complications.
- Care for ladies with Gestational Diabetes.
- Thyroid Disorders.
- Obesity, Dyslipidemia and Nutritional disorders.
- Vitamin D deficiency & Osteoporosis.
- Pituitary disorders and Hyperprolactinemia.
- Hirsutism and PCOS.
- Male Erectile Dysfunction.
Membership & Certification
- Diploma in Dyslipidemia from Boston University School of Medicine – USA.
- Postgraduate Certification in Diabetes with Merit from University of Leicester –UK.
- Member of many national & international medical societies & associations, AACE, EASD,
- ISPAD, ESE & European Atherosclerosis Society
Languages Spoken: English & Arabic