Medical degree: M.B.B.S. [C.M.C. Vellore, India]
Post Graduation: DLO, MS [C.M.C. Vellore, India], DNB [National Board]
Speciality: Otorhinolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery.
Experience: 21 years of experience in Medical Colleges.
- Middle ear and mastoid surgeries. TM ossicle repair
- Preauricular Sinus Excision
- Conventional and endoscopic nasal and sinus surgeries
- Septoplasty Turbinate Reduction
- Sinus Tumor Surgery
- Surgery for control of nasal bleeding
- Conventional and collation assisted adenoid and tonsil surgery
- Surgery for sleep apnea
- Micro laryngeal surgery
- Laryngeal surgery for cancer
- Laryngeal framework surgery
- Excision of submandibular and parotid salivary glands
- Management of neck space infections
- Rigid oesophagoscopy for adults and children
- Rigid bronchoscopy for adults and children
International Conference Presentations
- ‘The role of the otologist in cleft palate patients’:The Symposium on Cleft Lip and Palate held at Pokhara in Oct 1998
- ‘Cholesteatoma of the Middle ear’: a descriptive study ” The 2nd SAARC ENT Conference at Kathmandu in May 2000
- “External Laryngeal Trauma: analysis of thirty cases “ T.A.Cherian, V.Rupa, R.Raman J.Laryngol:Oct 1993 Vol 107 pp 920-23
- “The Stapedial Reflex as a topographical marker of proximal involvement of the Facial nerve in Leprosy. A pilot study Laurie Lemieux, Tambi Cherian &Bruce Richards Lepr. Rev  70 , page 324-332
- “An Unusual Penetrating Foreign Body in the Neck” T.A.Cherian, K.Pujary, B.R.Joshi JNMA  vol. 40 pp 83- 85
- ‘Inhalational anthrax with acute respiratory distress syndrome.’ Velayudhan MN, Nalini P, Kanungo R, Shashikala, Cherian T.A., Srinivasan S. Ann Trop Paediatr.2005 Mar: 25 (1) :49-52
- ‘Hemangioma of the Parapharyngeal space in an adult’- P Pujary ,K Pujary , T.Cherian , R Sarda Indian Journal of Otolaryngology Head and Neck surgery special issue 2005 p 326-328
- ‘Delayed lower motor neuron facial palsy contralateral to surgical decompression in patients with head injury: Report of two cases’ Dhandapani SS, Thiagarajan G, Cherian TA Indian Journal of Neurotrauma(IJNT)2009, VOL 6,NO.1,PP 66-68.
- ‘Optic neuropathy due to allergic fungal rhinosinusitis’ Cyriac J.T., Tambi Cherian, Hadi W.A., Joyce Jose
- Journal of Neurosciences in rural Practice (2011) vol 2 ;2 pp 180-182
- ‘Pattern of antimicrobial therapy in acute tonsillitis- a cross sectional hospital study based from the UAE’ John L J, Cherian M, Sreedharan J, Cherian T.
- Anais de Academia Brasileria de Cicero 2014 (86) 1 : 337-342